I’m currently taking a break from freelancing to work on my blog. But as always, if you have any questions about the information below, please get in touch.
“Makes you want to read on”
Ellen has been a monumental support to me during my journey of setting up my business. Not only does she write so well, she is totally reliable and goes above and beyond, constantly putting you in the right direction in regards to social media and marketing. She has a way with writing that makes you want to read on and on and captures exactly what you’re trying to put across. I’m so glad I found Ellen.
“Increased my business”
Very talented and fabulous creative woman! She has been so helpful and through her creativeness increased my business. I would certainly recommend her. Thank you for all your help.
“Professional, approachable and talented”
I was delighted with my stunning website. I wrote a few pieces, chose some colours and had a friendly chat, and hey presto, a magical website was produced. I still love it a year later and wouldn’t change a thing about it. I would highly recommend Ellen. She is professional, approachable and talented. A winning combination.
“Amazing at her craft”
She’s so amazing at her craft that I would move her to the opposite side of the planet to work for me full time.
“Clever product references”
Ellen, thank you for this. As always it’s excellent; love the clever product references.
Examples of my work
Health Wisdom Institute
This was a great collaboration. Jenny and Nick provided their amazing knowledge on healthier living, and I tweaked the copy and put together e-books for their site. I learned so much about balance, nutrition and health in the process!
- Nutrient and Supplement Guide (open the PDF)
- Nourishing Food Guide (open the PDF)
- Health Wisdom Essentials (sign up for the PDF).
From fashion to falconry, health to haulage, I’ve written for a broad range of industries and adapted my style to suit. I’m happiest when working with food and well-being companies, alternative lifestyle brands and micro-businesses.
- Look What We Made: Imbolc Wedding Cloaks
- 5 Ways to Give Your Home a Botanical Facelift
- Your Small Business Online Marketing Checklist for 2017
- Our Guide to Yule Magic
- Phew – it’s Imbolc already!
- What Harry Potter Can Teach Us About ‘Real’ Witchcraft
- How to Get What You Want When You Want It: Magical Manifestation
- 10 Signs You’re a Closet Pagan
- Paganism to Be Taught in Schools – but Will It Benefit Pagans?
- Your autumn/winter 2016 guide is here!
- 6 of the best autumn beauty looks to fall for this season
- How to wear crop tops
- Spring workwear 2014: 10 great links to inspire you.
I have a BA (Hons) in Creative Writing with English Literature from Bath Spa University. At Uni, I liked Creative Writing workshops – where we critiqued each other’s work to improve it – best of all. That critical eye still helps me today. I can see the best in a piece of writing, story, or book, and reveal it to the world. I also love hunting for (and slaying) mistakes in consistency, grammar and formatting.